Final Floor Studios Ltd.
Based in Gloucestershire, England
23rd August 2018
VentureVerse is a Fantasy Action-Adventure game with a focus on adventuring and puzzle-solving, featuring a built-in level editor allowing players to easily create and share their own dungeons.
Development on VentureVerse started on the 6th of December 2013 as Matt Capener's hobby project. After over two years in development, the game was officially announced on the 9th of January 2016 and is planned to release in Early Access in 2016.
- EXPLORE - The land of Ulora features a variety of unique, hand-crafted dungeons. Defeat hordes of monsters, solve devious puzzles, meet curious characters and earn your rewards from the Goddess of the realm, Drael!
- DESIGN - Using the in-built level editor, create your very own dungeons using a huge array of dungeon elements. The simple interface makes it easy to shape your rooms, decorate them with props, add puzzles, traps and much more!
- SHARE - Steam Workshop integration makes it extremely easy to share your creations with the world! Once uploaded, the dungeon can be viewed in the in-game VentureVerse menu, or by using any internet browser.
- PLAY TOGETHER - Online co-op allows you to share your adventure with another player! In co-op, both players earn the same rewards and progress that they would in single-player.
- EXPAND YOUR ARSENAL - As you explore dungeons, your Portal Stone absorbs Drael's stolen power. The Goddess rewards your help with access to a diverse range of swords, staves, armour, spells and more!
Release Date Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Final Floor Studios Ltd.
Final Floor Studios is a UK-based indie game development company with a focus on making games for PC and consoles.
More information on Final Floor Studios Ltd., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Composer and SFX Designer