A new update for VentureVerse: Legend of Ulora is now available! This update features the ability to rotate the camera and zoom out in the travel menu among other things. Here are the full patch notes:
- Changed Travel Menu destination select to zoom camera out and focus on destinations in order to give a better sense of scale and direction to Ulora
- Added ability to rotate player camera in-game in 90 degree increments. This can be done using the left and right direction buttons on keyboard or using L3 and R3 on a controller. These inputs can also be re-mapped in the Controls Options menu.
- Improved the accuracy of the audio volume sliders in the audio options menu
- Improved sound effects volume when using zoomed-out camera (e.g. in “Spin-Disk Golf Society”)
- Added pulse effect to many UI buttons when using a controller
- Synchronised player dodge effect in multiplayer
- Improved the performance impact of several particle-heavy dungeon elements
- Added some UI notes to help avoid common problems.
- Various minor fixes