A new patch is now live, fixing some issues found on launch day.
- Fixed some spelling errors.
- Improved combat room in “Tomb of Tuut O’Rial”.
- Fixed certain objects being unable to be reset in “The Rainbow Cathedral”.
Some known issues are being looked into and will be fixed in a future patch:
- Unable to use middle mouse button for rotating view (editor) and scrolling through menus. This is caused by not being focused on the VentureVerse game window during the title screen, and can be temporarily fixed by re-launching the game and keeping it in focus.
- Frame-drops during combat, particularly on “The Eclipsian Labyrinth”.
- Some UI issues when playing in a 16:10 resolution.