Explore the dungeons of Ulora, then create and share your own in VentureVerse: Legend of Ulora, available now on Steam Early Access! Buy it on launch week and get a 10% discount!
VentureVerse: Legend of Ulora Releases onto Steam
A Fantasy Action-Adventure which includes a robust suite of tools to create and share levels.
Gloucestershire, England – August 23rd 2018 – UK-based solo game developer Matt Capener has today released the game “VentureVerse: Legend of Ulora” into Steam Early Access, with a launch week discount. The game allows players to explore the various dungeons found on the fantasy of Ulora, and also play user-made levels found on the Steam Workshop. Levels feature a wide range of puzzle mechanics and combat encounters, and can be played solo or in two-player online co-op.
View the launch trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FSTZcmhu7I
At launch, the game features 21 official levels spread between 7 dungeons with unique themes and mechanics, with many more levels planned throughout the Early Access period, which is planned to end in Q2 2019. By playing through these levels, the player can earn rewards, such as swords, staves, body armour and spells. The game also comes with a specialised level editor with a large range of tools designed to make it simple to make interesting and exciting levels, then share them with the world.
VentureVerse: Legend of Ulora features light story elements, wherein the realm’s Goddess, Drael, has had her power drained and must rely on adventurers to restore her strength. This story will be expanded throughout the Early Access period, adding 3 key dungeons and boss fights designed to progress the story.
- The game takes inspiration from top-down Zelda games, Bastion, LittleBigPlanet and Super Mario Maker.
- Can be played in single-player or in online co-op using a peer-to-peer setup.
- Features a range of unique dungeons made up of hand-made levels focusing on combat and puzzle-solving.
- Features a robust level editor which allows users to create levels in a wide variety of levels.
- Built-in Steam Workshop support makes it easy to play dungeons made by other players and to share your own.
- Playable with keyboard & mouse (recommended) or controller.
- Featuring an original soundtrack by Emmanuel Lagumbay.
Your adventure begins in VentureVerse: Legend of Ulora, available now on Steam with a 10% launch week discount!
For more information, videos and screenshots, visit http://www.ventureversegame.com or access the presskit at: http://finalfloorstudios.com/Presskit/sheet.php?p=VentureVerse
Final Floor Studios,